This is powerful and meaningful work on both an individual and collective level. I have deeply appreciated how much allowance there is within the training for radical honesty."
Joining the 33rd MBCY-200 hr. cohort includes...
- 8 weekend Sunday sessions over 9 months w/ mbcy Founder, nina be, E-RYT-500/ D-800/C-IAYT/MA./MED.
- MBCY Restorative Nidra w/Mindfulness Meditation Training .
- MBCY Yin Therapeutics & Expressive Writing Training.
- MBCYTT Student Sangha Weekly discourse.
a $3300 value.
Your Personalized MBCY Trauma-Informed Practices will include...
- How to maintain a daily practice of yoga and meditation to grow your strengths and wisdom.
- How to use your personal journaling of your process for your professional development.
- How to create a personal sanctuary of quiet for personal practice and reflection.
- How to maintain a vegetarian diet, to the best of your ability.
- How to avoid the use of mind altering substances.
- How to avoid heavy use of electronic stimulants.
- How to use Ayurveda Lifestyle practices.
MindBody Centering Yoga Trauma-informed YTT Graduate Testimonial
When you click "ENROLL NOW!", we ask that you send your contact information, a 500-word personal statement and what you wish to get from this training to [email protected]
Next, an MBCY representative will contact you to schedule a meeting to discuss your application, and make sure that the program is right for you.
We offer payment plans. Otherwise, your tuition balance is due no later than the first day of the program.
Cancellations made more than 30 days before the first day of training receive a full refund, minus your $500 deposit. Refunds are not given for cancellations made less than 30 days before the first day of training, but payments may be applied to future teacher trainings.