mindbody centering yoga
100 hr. trauma-informed leadership certification
february 19- november 19, 2023
sundays 8-4 est::
feb. 19, march 5, march 19, april 2, april 30, may 14, may 28, sept.17, oct. 1, oct. 15, oct. 29, nov. 19, 2023.
this training is designed to help yoga teachers, therapists, nurses, parents, and teachers learn how to practice, teach & lead from a trauma-informed approach.
go BEYOND ...
its not just about trauma.
mbcy trauma-informed training intends that everyone can be guided to the other side of the crippling effects of trauma.
an in-depth and time-tested education of embodied mindfulness is necessary.
trauma must be studied and understood in an embodied way with an experienced teacher in order to cultivate that 'wisdom'.
we will help you to learn how to practice, lead & teach more effectively from a life-giving and affirming place of compassion as your mbcy trauma-informed approach.
”Thank you for sharing all that you know, with the world. Thank you for showing me how to love myself; that its ok to be here, and that I deserve a chance."
-Faye, 100 hr Graduate
"I had a chance for me to explore the deep disquiet inside myself in a way that embodied the lovingkindness I am now able to share with my community."
-Clare, 200 hr. Graduate
"I chose to study with nina because the program is as much of a life training as it is a yoga training."
Mateo, 300 hr. Graduate
in this trauma-informed mbcy teacher training for transforming trauma into wisdom, you will learn...
how a lead teacher with 35+ years of experience combines facets of yoga, embodied psychology + mindfulness into a single, effective approach.
what teachings of classic wisdom & trauma research can offer you as an individual and a yoga teacher.
why invitations into the mystery of your own authentic experience hold the keys to the gold of YOUR wisdom.
when guided explorations into your OWN trauma transformations are appropriate to keep for yourself and when they are portals to invite others to do the same
where trauma-informed group facilitation, insights & practices are appropriate, effective and apt for the world you want to see.
trauma is a unique experience...
it is not just a pathology.
BELIEVE and KNOW that we can learn to see the wellness in all people, even if they're not feeling good.
seeing the wellness & goodness in ourselves & others, even when we are not feeling well or good is a seed of transformation.
time & time again, in myself and others, a contemplative & compassionate approach to using specific trauma-sensitive knowledge & practices has helped those who felt hopelessly and terminally unwell.
because, as a yoga teacher, you are not a medical professional, it behooves you to learn more about how to value & support the natural potential of wellness & wisdom within yourself & others.
live @ studio be in durham nc.
online live streaming
for yoga alliance 100 ces
simple mbcy skills to help everyone::
these researched methods have been shared with thousands of individuals suffering from some form of trauma to feel better::
- empowering mindbody centering yoga trauma-informed techniques to soften tension in the body and mind.
- psycho-somatic 'resourcing' to feel good
- metta meditations to quiet and calm the heart
- breathing practices for harmonizing the whole person
- chakra science of colors
- embodied anatomy for clarity and expansion of Self knowing
- somatics of compassionate leadership & communication.
for inquiries email us @ [email protected] gmail.com
MindBody Centering Yoga
Trauma-informed training techniques & topics::
- Ethics of humanity with the Yamas and Niyamas
- 7 phases of the process of transformation
- Applied Mindfulness Techniques for the 5 bodies
- MBCY Therapeutics through the 7 quadrants
- Applied Mindfulness Techniques for Living Authentic Happiness from the direct teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh
- Psychosomatic neuro-biology
- Yoga Nidra
- MBCY Techniques for Resourcing Connection & Compassion
- Polyvagal Theory
- C- PTSD resourcing from Van der Kolk
- Family systems and patterns
- Expressive Writing & creativity
- Jungian Archetype applications
- Positive Psychology
- Breathing Techniques
- Nutrition and wellness