Intro to Mindfulness Meditations for inviting calm
Meditations for a
Calm Mind, Body & Heart
April 5-27 2022
Tuesdays 8:30-9:30 pm
Wednesday 6:00-7:00 pm Est.
live on zoom
4-credit hours w/Yoga Alliance
This is a fundraiser to share trauma-informed mindfulness in our local communities.
You can register to pay $49
or donate to venmo at nina-be-1
Yoga therapist and spiritual teacher,
nina be invites you to explore finding calm through Mindfulness Meditations.
No experience of formal meditation is necessary.
This beautiful course offers practical tips from the 2-year Insight Meditation Training w/ Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach.
This open online group is a
4-week series and will
meet for an hour for
4 Tuesdays @ 8:30pm EST.
& 4 Wednesdays @ 6:00 pm Est.
Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation for Calming the Mind, Body & Heart
will include guidance with Mindful breathing, stretching, thinking & feeling.
This life-changing series is for you if you would like to:
- Live more calmly & naturally
- Learn to name the parts of your mind
- Establish a connection to your innate resources of resilience
- Clarify your sense of Self through personal experiences of deep listening & understanding
- Gain more mental & emotional spaciousness, flexibility & ease through letting go
- Improve comfort in your body and mind
- Relieve discomfort of tension, stress & distraction and/or exhaustion
- Embody a positive mental attitude towards your self and others
- Expand your capacity to be aware and present
- Transform anxiety, depression, stress & trauma w/ deep listening & understanding
This Series will help you:
- communicate & engage with lovingkindness
- stand up & speak up from your foundation of noble truth
- calibrate instead of force perfectionistic habits
- transmit ease and coherence through your thoughts words and actions
- coordinate & maintain welcoming agreements of integrity & balance